Seach my Blogs or Website

Friday, April 30, 2010

Kitten looking for a forever home!


Hello Folks


Ok, so this little one is not going to be ready for a new home for another six to eight weeks, but I have one Solid (no White) calico female kitten, she is black and orange, and appears to be a med coat in type, not really long nor really short.. Unknown parantage.. Free to a approved home if you want to do all medical yourself (I will deworm her twice) or Available for the direct cost of her first Medical check up and vaccine. This is the only kitten available, she was the only kitten born in this litter.


I am raising her in the house and she will be friendly with other cats and dogs, she will be very well handled, litterbox trained and I am looking for a indoor house cat home for her only, (I don't mind if she goes out in the yard on a leash or in a outside cat area etc) I would perfer a home that does NOT declaw their cats. I plan on spaying the mother as soon as possable, and would be open to considering placing them as a set if anyone is interested.
I have my own house cats, and a number of drop off/stray farm cats that I look after(if you are looking for a barn cat, let me know), and while I will provided her with a forever home if needed, I would much perfer to find a good home for her.

I will do a weekly update on her on this blog, please email me if you are interested in her.
If you don't get a response within 72 hours on this email, please use the puppy one listed below.