Seach my Blogs or Website

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Antler Dog Chew Bones

Hi Guys

As someone with a lot of dogs, I am always on the look out for things for the dogs to chew, I love bully sticks and can remember when I could get a full case of uncut ones for around a hundred dollars, that same case now would be more like a couple hundred, if you could even find it.

I have a deal with the local butcher for "soup" bones for the dogs, that I get so many pds, and I swear I have tried every dog chew toy known with the dogs, some they like, some they like but can chew though way! to easy and some they don't like.

I make lot of my own treats, but when I found these, I liked the idea of them, as they are all natural, and the dogs used to find and chew on Cariboo shed horns in the Artic, and they last a long! time.

So I used the company below, as they seemed to have the most reasonable prices, and came recommended by other ISD owners that had used them.

My order came quickly and was done correctly and the dogs LOVE THEM, the puppies have been chewing on them off and on, the adults appear to really like them, and so far, after many hours of chews, you can barely see a dent, and then only by the big adults, the ones that the pups have had, don't show any real wear at all, so I think they might just like up to the idea of being a Long last chew.

If you are looking for a few things to get ahead of time for your puppies, this is one that I would recommend, unless you are lucky enough to find some natural ones out in your local woods, in which case, pack them on out for your lucky puppy.

http://www.elkusa.com/antler-chew.html#chews