Seach my Blogs or Website

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Planned Icelandic Sheepdog Litters Fall 2010


Hi Folks

I have been getting questions about when is my next planned litter for 2010, and I had planned on breeding Greenstone Ada (shown Above) next but she has come into heat in the end of May, and I am very sorry but the timing is just off for me. My current litters momma's came into their heats late, and Ada came in early, and they are just to close together for me, having puppies are alot of work, and I need a break between the litters, now remind me of that in a few months, when I am SO missing having little ones around.
I will not be breeding Ada on this current heat, I will be moving our next planned breeding till the fall of 2010. I will get a full planned litter page up on the main website and will update this page once I have more info to share, I am currently taking applications and reservations on this planned litter.
Thank you to those who have written and expressed interest in what the future will bring, so book your Icelandic Sheepdog Puppy for fall of 2010, and enjoy getting a sneak peek into what you can expect by watching the current litters grow up online.
Please Contact us if you have any questions.