Seach my Blogs or Website

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dream Litter Names-I think?

Well, this litter is the "Dream a little Dream" litter, as their father is Greenstone Sweet Dreams, I think I have a good idea of the little ones names, I will take feedback from the future owners, so its possable that a name can change.. but here goes so far.

Females
Red and White Pied Female with the split body pattern- Technicolor DreamCoat-Such a interesting pattern that she so needed a name to reflect it :)

Red and White Female with Full White head- DayDream Believer-She looks like a little white cloud with her white head so she is floating little Daydreamer..

Red and White Show marked female- Follow the Dream-I think from what I can see that this is the female that will be stepping into the show rings, and we all know that we are following our dreams when we do that, so it just fit.

Males

Red and White Male One-The big Boy, full blaze, collar and socks- Dreams on Fire- Does it even need a write up.. LOL

Red and White Pied male-Two (pending his owners approval)- Dreamboat -says it all, sweet little guy..

Red and White Male -Three (half white collar)-Dare to Dream- He is a just such a sweet little guy, he is the one that is the single pup on the website, and I am going to Dare to Dream that he will live up to what I saw as a newborn in that photo.

Red and White Male -Four-(right white ear tip)- California Dreamin- Hubby picked this one and sings him the song.. and how can I resist such a sweet gesture.

So that is what I have at the moment.. Names with puppies on their two week photos coming this weekend. Eyes are just starting to open!