Seach my Blogs or Website

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dream a Little Dream Litter -One Week old




Hello Folks

Wow, a week has just flown by, and the Dreamers are doing well, Momma is a excellent mother and has lots of milk. I have to laugh at the one pied female, she has perfect pied markings on her show side, with patches of color on both eyes, but its like a line was drawn down her back and she is totally white on her non-show side in regards to her body color.. very different, I know that we have split faces in the breed but this is the first "split body" that I have seen. In the boys, I have one male that is just a huge boy, his brothers are all gaining nicely but he is going to be a big one that is for sure. The females are all quite even in size.


If you are looking for a puppy, please email me and ask for a application, or if you have any questions, please check out our main website at
or contact me at
Also, could anyone out there be kind enough to offer a home to a little calico female kitten, she will be ready to head to her new forever home in about six to seven weeks. See below for her own information page..