Seach my Blogs or Website

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Healing power of puppy Breath!

Last night, we wormed the sheep, and I got a really good knock to my jaw by one of my big ewe's well at about 1am, woke up with a wicked tooth ache, took over my jaw, whole left side of face and was so painful, it was not funny.. Jason was a doll and got hot compress's and rubbed feet in the dark, as I could not stand the light ahh.. so after a double dose of pain meds, I am laying there feeling like I want to cry but it would just hurt more to do so..

Then Jason brings me a puppy.. and lays it on my neck.. snuffle, snuffle and back to sleep she goes.. Little Pied female with the color on one side of her body and white on the other.. (really need to name the dream litter) and I can't say that it took out all the pain but it was so comforting.. laying in the dark, feeling her warmth, and little sleep baby twitches, smelling that sweet, sweet baby puppy smell, feeling that soft baby fur.. it really helped, and after about 20 min, I was able to drift back off to sleep.. so tired today, after I get all the morning chores done, I am so having a nap.

Poor hubby was up for a good hour and he of course went to work, no nap for him today, will have to make a extra special dinner to say thanks tonight..