Seach my Blogs or Website

Friday, May 28, 2010

Dream Litter Weekly Photo Update

Techicolor Dream Coat
Follow the Dream

Dreams on Fire

DayDream Believer

Dare to Dream

Califronia Dreamin

DreamBoat


Hi Guys
Ok, its offical, you need a helper to get those perfect flower photos, I tried very hard to get them by myself today and while I got nice photos of the puppies, last time, I would arrange flowers, Jason did the puppy and I take the photos..and Jason would make the funny noises, just to many things to do for one person, but I really wanted to get some new photos up.. Hope you will enjoy them and I promise to try the set up again sunday with help and see what I can do for you..

Will leave you with a teaser, I went to the dollar store yesterday for the next weeks props for the Pearl litter and all I am going to say is.. its going to be colorful!