Seach my Blogs or Website

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Snuggle Time Icelandic Sheepdogs




Hi Guys




Was insteading on a good photo shoot this afternoon, big old thunderstorm and rain has moved in.. we could use the water to be truthful and it will take the heat down another notch.




So here are two cute photos of the little ones to tide you over till I can get more soon, don't know how but my battery was low, I guess I do use it alot.. anyway little Follow the Dream posed very sweety for the one photo but my favorite is little dream's grin..




He was playing with me and rolled on his back and I found his little spot, (you know, the one that makes them kick and grin and wiggle with joy all at the same time ) and I snapped this photo, laying down myself and from above, didn't even look to see if it was angled right or not.. anyway not perfect but his joy shines though it for me.